Why the new site?
Soooo many reasons!
- We moved hosting companies, their tool set wasn’t compatible with the old software.
- Old website software had some licensing issues.
- New site is a little more friendly for mobile devices.
- We fully own and operate this site at a much lower cost.
- Integrated a great set of tools for the DR’s and Panel members to use!
- We have a better way to do Al-Anon and Alateen Meeting locating.
- New site has a little better GeoLocation Software. Meeting locator will find closest meetings to you easier.
- We’re finally able to do online transactions! We can accept donations and you can pay for event registrations!
- Blue is a great color. We love it.
- We want feedback to make this a better site, we can do this by feedback.
My old username and password isn’t working, what should I do?
The webeditor ported over most of the users. Passwords were reset though for most Non-DR accounts.
- Click under “Members” you can click “Lost Password” and you should receive a password reset via email.
- If you weren’t a DR, you can always recreate your account.
- Contact the webeditor. They can manually fix.